Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Beim HP Doktor kommt bei mir lediglich ein Problem mit dem Druckkopf. Mehr findet man nicht,. 

HP Recommended

HP Print and Scan Doctor 5.5.2

Ich kann bei mir auswählen.

1) Druck korrigieren

2) Fehlerbehebnung beim Scanen

Wenn ich 2) wähle bekomme ich den Hinweis, dass das Softwarepaket (HP Solution Center) nicht vollständig installiert ist.

Jetzt gebe ich Software installieren an und ein Flash Player wird installiert.

In msconfig Autostart und Dienste Adobe Upgrade Dienst deaktivieren.

HP Recommended

On my notebook (W10), HP Print and Scan Doctor (Dutch version) does notice that Adobe Flash is missing. It tells me to install Flash by visiting the Adobe website. HP Print and Scan Doctor does not install Flash by itself as it does in your case.

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

I got an easy solution for the problem, I've noticed that the scaning program is not requiring flash, so you just need to find the .exe in the HP Folder, for example: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP 

Now you search for all .exe files (yes, there are many of them) and one of them is just the scaning  program (it got a specific scnanning like logo). So you can start it and its as usually. 

HP Recommended

The location of the Solution Center scan application seems to be C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpiscnapp.exe

HP Recommended

Hey @HermannH !

Hope your doing fine! 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

MatheusH

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

Hey @HermannH !

Hope your doing fine! 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Regards.

MatheusH

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hey @HermannH !

Hope your doing fine! 🙂

Regards.

MatheusH

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hey @HermannH !

Hope your doing fine! 🙂

Regards.

MatheusH

I work on behalf of HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.