Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hey @HermannH !

Hope your doing fine! 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

MatheusH

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

Hey @HermannH !

Hope your doing fine! 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

MatheusH

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

The adobe flash player is not working.  somebody have a solutin for HP Photosmart Premium. 

I call the guy at the servive center and refuse to help. 

HP Recommended

If you're trying to open the original HP scan software application that is part of Solution Centre, you can open the application hpiscnapp.exe in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\ as a workaround.

UPDATE

I have tried to scan documents with the original HP scan software that can be accessed by using the executable I mentioned. You can save a scan as picture or pdf file, but you're limited to only one pdf page unfortunately 😒‌‌. Maybe it is better to use the "HP Scan and Capture" software for scanning multipage documents as pdf. This tool is available in the Microsoft Store and also offers you the opportunity to adjust the page size

HP Recommended

Hello Nelis81

thanks for the good idea , it works fine, but in my case , i can scan only jpg images , but i need only pdf documents.

You have any other idea to let it work ?

thx

HP Recommended

Ok sorry, i have seen the "scan and capture"-post to late.

Now i have tryed ,and all works fine and easy. For me the best solution.

HP Recommended

Hello: many thanks for this solution, it works! The HPPSD software check that I have not the solution center but when i want to get it, it happens that the loading address does not work:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=oj-81532-2&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&...

So I am blocked !

HP Recommended

It took me two days to  figure out this work around but it's a good solution that works every time!

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-Copying/HP-Solution-Center-does-not-work/m-p/7933933#M...

HP Recommended

Please visit forum topic 'HP Solution Center Not Working (probably flash issue)' 

@Jim412 came with the steps needed and now I have got the Solution Center successfully running on W10 (64-bit version 20H2). See message n. 34 in the topic (https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Setup-Software-Drivers/HP-Solution-Center-Not-Working-probably...

Good luck to everyone in following the road to success!

HP Recommended

I'm getting this error when I try to update the HP Solution Center.

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference    #  11.3e721cb8.1610673482.795ef6

Too much overload? I'm on Win 7 64 bit; totally uninstalled the Flash player

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.