Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 9015
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I access the hidden tech codes and commands on an OfficeJetPro 9015?

On my old OJP 8500 (A909g). I would press * and # on its keyboard simultaneously and then press either 1, 2, 3 or (I think) 1, 2, 4 to see all the hidden tech settings.

On the new 9015, what do I do to see those same hidden tech settings? Just swipe down on its screen, or something else?

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Valsimot - I'll try that later today.  Thanks.

Anyone else have a suggestion?

HP Recommended

I'm still looking for the path to the hidden controls on my OJP 9015.  See my first post above.

Valsimont's suggestion does not work because one cannot hit the Back button on the tiny 9015 screen four times - it disappears after you get back to home.

How do I get to the secret sauce?

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Valsimot - you are correct !!!  Many thanks !!!

What means, "Set boot mode to user mode"?

What are "Relocks" and "Relock Attempts"?

As you know the secret potions, may I ask you to look at my questions on this forum

< HERE > 

and

< HERE >   ?

Many thanks.

☺ ☻ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♥

HP Recommended

Regarding your other 2 posts, I have taken a look and see that you have previously received replies from very smart forum members.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Valsimot - In the hidden controls,

What are "Relocks" and "Relock Attempts"?

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Still want to know, what are "Relocks" and "Relock Attempts"?

HP Recommended

Bump

HP Recommended

Still want to know, what are "Relocks" and "Relock Attempts"?

HP Recommended

Hello @glnz ,

We are unable to provide instructions for accessing the factory menu, due to the risk of damage to the equipment, and suggest contacting HP in your country: (HP Customer Support - Contact )

JessikaV
HP Support Community Administrator

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.