Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-11-2021 11:58 AM
Hej HP Deskjet 3639 All börjar ställa sig i standby läge och jag måste då starta om den flera gånger och den tappar wifi anslutning,vad kan det vara för fel.mvh emelie
10-11-2021 04:09 PM
Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.
Thank you for your understanding.
10-14-2021 11:39 AM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,
I understand that your HP printer is not working correctly. Let's try these steps to resolve the issue:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee