cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

How to change region from United Arab Emirates to Netherlands on Deskjet 2630, to use HP 304

HP Recommended
Deskjet 2630

Hi

How can I change the region of my printer HP Deskjet 2630 from United Arab Emirates to Netherlands so I can use the ink cartridge available here - HP 304.

Thanks

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
86,385 86,267 10,969 23,566
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Muz2020 

Please use the following guide

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Knowledge-Base/HP-Printer-purchased-in-a-different-country-ne...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your help. For the past days everyday I try to contact HP support on the facebook page, but no one ever replies. Can you kindly suggest how I can contact them email may be?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation