cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Smith087
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Hp Laserjet Pro M404dn setup problem

HP Recommended
Pavilion Laptop 15-CS0XXX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone,

I just bought one Hp Laserjet Pro M404dn printer on thanksgiving day and try to setup the network printing for my three PCs yesterday. I encountered one problem on my laptop which is Pavilion 15-cs0xxx. This printer hooked up on the same network and detected, install/setup by the computer themselves. there is no any issue on other two win 10 PCs but only on this Pavilion win 10 laptop. 

After setup without any issue, I can print the  Printer status report or Demo page from HP Smart app, however, I can't print out any page from any file, even though print a test page from setting on this printer properties. I did check the printer queue and there is no any printing job on the list. Does anyone happen this situation before and any solution to fix this ? Thanks

Following are the environment for this laptop:

Device name LAPTOP-JVRxxxxx
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
Device ID 5E52DFCD-297F-47BA-B9D6-711D77Exxxxx
Product ID 00330-5xxxx-92xxx-AAxxx
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎12/‎5/‎2020
OS build 19042.630
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

Thanks for any input for this issue.

-S

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation