Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp photosmart C4480
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonjour tout le monde,

Je n'arrive pas à trouver où télécharger les pilotes pour utiliser mon imprimante photosmart C4480 sous windows 10 64bit. J'ai essayé via les paramètres windows update mais il ne trouve pas le driver, j'ai essayé via les logiciels HP, il reconnaît mon imprimante mais ne me renvoie à aucun moment vers un lien de téléchargement du pilote, juste vers un tutoriel pour aller dans mes paramètres windows pour que windows update trouve le pilote. Mais il ne le trouve pas, donc je suis coincé et je tourne en rond. Et pour contacter un vrai technicien (et pas leur assistant virtuel qui sert à rien), impossible de trouver un numéro ou un formulaire de contact. Une honte en 2021 de laisser les utilisateurs livrés à eux-même comme ça. Merci d'avance si vous avez une solution car mon imprimante ne sert à rien pour le moment

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @VSCHMITT ,

Try the driver download from the next link:

Photosmart C4480

* Click on YES button  to say thanks, 

* Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered.

Best regards,  Il y a tout ce que vous voulez aux Champs-Elysées 😊

ferRX.

dodecaedron

@ferRX / I am a volunteer posting answers on my own time.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @VSCHMITT !

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community.

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
MayS. 

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hello everybody, I cannot find where to download the drivers to use my photosmart C4480 printer on windows 10 64bit. I tried via windows update settings but it can't find the driver, I tried via HP software, it recognizes my printer but at no time does not refer me to a driver download link, just to a tutorial for go to my windows settings so that windows update finds the driver. But he can't find it, so I'm stuck and going around in circles. And to contact a real technician (and not their virtual assistant who is useless), impossible to find a number or a contact form. A shame in 2021 to leave users on their own like this. Thank you in advance if you have a solution because my printer is useless at the moment

HP Recommended

Hi @VSCHMITT ,

Try the driver download from the next link:

Photosmart C4480

* Click on YES button  to say thanks, 

* Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered.

Best regards,  Il y a tout ce que vous voulez aux Champs-Elysées 😊

ferRX.

dodecaedron

HP Recommended

Thank you very much it works !

HP Recommended

Great 😊, nice to know the driver worked !

Best regards,  happy holidays 

ferRX_1-1638822184200.png

ferRX.

dodecaedron

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot !  It's ok , after hours and hours of research ! ! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.