Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2600
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Printer that came with a 3 month trial of Instant Ink. Upon setting up the printer, the installation never prompted to sign up for the trial. How do I go about registering for the trial?

Thanks for the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Devonasa,

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

This is a great place to get support, find answers 

I understand that you did not get an option to enroll the instant ink.

No worries, I'll be glad to help you.

Click here to enroll for the instant ink.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful.

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Devonasa,

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

This is a great place to get support, find answers 

I understand that you did not get an option to enroll the instant ink.

No worries, I'll be glad to help you.

Click here to enroll for the instant ink.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful.

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for the help; I got to the point it told you to print off a code but every time I enter the code it says it's "not recognized". I've printed the code page several time and it still doesn't work. Also, the page that prints out is in German, while my country is set as Spain, oddly enough. My Ink is starting to run low already and I really want to get the trial started before I'm not given the chance.

Hello, nevermind, it ended up working and I'm now enrolled! Thank you for all the help!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.