cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
MikaMike
6 6 0 0
Message 11 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't know how to install drivers:
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/HP_Quick_Start/osx/Installations/Essentials/ASU/HewlettPac...

The messages I have :
Unable to open "HewlettPackardPrinterDrivers.pkg" because Apple cannot check it for malware.
This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.
Safari downloaded this file today at 20:49 from ftp.hp.com.
And then :
Safari is unable to open the file "HewlettPackardPrinterDrivers.pkg" because none of the available applications can open it.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

0 Kudos
GhostP
Level 1
5 5 0 2
Message 12 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you are absolutely sure that it is the correct driver, you can change the security setting TEMPORARILY. ATTENTION AT YOUR OWN RISK !!! Go to System Preferences> Security. Under the tab "General" you should see the blocked Origin installation, with an option to allow the installation. Allow> Install the update.

MikaMike
6 6 0 0
Message 13 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK Thank you. It is ticked "Allow applications downloaded from : App Store and identified developers. I have no other choice.

0 Kudos
MikaMike
6 6 0 0
Message 14 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, it's still not working.

0 Kudos
MikaMike
6 6 0 0
Message 15 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,
I can't install the program :
Cannot open "HewlettPackardPrinterDrivers.pkg" because Apple cannot check it for malware.
This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.
Safari downloaded this file today at 11:58 from ftp.hp.com.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation