Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 8025
Other

This printer is new and I cannot get much help from HP.  I have an 8025 series.  I print is either too small that I cannot read with a magnifying lens or it is so large it does cover the whole page, it goes into a 2nd page The margins don't even look right.  I have been going in and out of settings to fix it  our our printer.  So  is no area where it sets font sizing on printer and it comes out so tiny Please help me.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@darbult 

====================================================================

Welcome to the HP Community.

Be Aware:

Do not respond to individuals who post phone numbers or email addresses.

Do not respond to individuals who ask you to provide private information in a public Post.

These people might be scammers trying to steal your information / money.

====================================================================

"Other" Operating System is assumed to be one of the Mobile options.

Generally, these are iOS, Android, and Chrome OS.

In the case of HP Smart for Windows there are a few more tools to manage the size of the content - these do not include changing font sizes - settings do include paper and (for images) photo print size.

HP Smart Mobile (iOS and Android) provides very few tools to manage the content size.

You have the choice of paper size.

For Images: 

The "size" choices are generally Manual (reduce / expand), Original Size, Fit to Page, Fill Page

For Documents:

If the document content is excessively magnified - or too small - that's how it will print.

Content grabbed from a browser, for example, can be any size, usually reflecting how the browser window was sized when the content was saved from the screen.

That's it.

Example - HP Smart Mobile - Image Printing

HP_Smart_Mobile_Print_Settings_2_AllHP_Smart_Mobile_Print_Settings_2_All

What to do?

Documents...

If you need to change the scale of the content (in the document),

Open the document in the appropriate document editing software (for example, Pages / Word),

Change the fonts, margins, other attributes > Save the file

If necessary / desired, export the file to PDF format.

Open and Print

Printer  Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer  - Solve Problems

“Things that are your printer”

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Printer 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.