Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Deskjet 2710 all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bună ziua,
vă rog să mă ajut să instalez HP Deskjet 2710  totul într-o singură imprimantă achiziționat

1. Nu se poate instala această imprimantă 2710 - a se vedea o eroare de configurare a cartușelor trebuie să se instaleze în aplicații HP Smart
Nu pot imprima pentru că nu recunoaștem cartușele noi, spune-mi - că nu sunt cărți de configurare, iar acum configurarea mea cartușele sunt goale, desigur.

Am șters toate fișierele HP de la Win 10, care aparțin instalarea acestui Printer și le reinstalez - dar aplică HP Smart mă opresc când spune că instalez cartușele de configurare.

2. Garantie

Am cumpărat-o pe 19.01.2021 - Vă rog să mă ajut să folosesc această imprimantă care are o garanție de 2 ani, pe site-ul dvs. scrie că are o garanție de 6 luni. Chiar nu înțeleg ce se întâmplă.

Ajutor! Mulțumesc

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey @CSvoronos 

Hope your doing fine! 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

Hello,
please help me install the purchased HP Deskjet all in one 2710 printer
I can't because it doesn't recognize new cartridges that are not setup cartridges. The setup cartridges are empty. I deleted all the files from win 10 that belong to the installation of this printer, but the HP Smart application stops me when it says to install the setup cartridges. Please help me to use this printer which has a 2-year warranty, it says on your website that it has a 6-month warranty. I really don't understand what's going on. Help!Thanks

HP Recommended
Hello,
please help me to install HP Deskjet 2710 all in one purchased printer
1. Cannot install this 2710 printer - see a cartridge configuration error must be installed in HP Smart applications
I can't print because HP Smart don't recognize the new cartridges, tell me - there are no configuration cards, and now my cartridges are empty, of course.
I deleted all the HP files from Win 10, which belong to the installation of this Printer and reinstalled them - but apply HP Smart I stop when it says that I install the configuration cartridges.
2. Warranty
I bought it on 19.01.2021 - Please help me to use this printer which has a 2-year warranty, on your website it says it has a 6-month warranty. I really don't understand what's going on.
Help! Thanks
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.