cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
AngelaForrest
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Page Count

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8710

I have printed a usage report showing total page count the printer has done, but I need to know approx how many pages we are printing a day or a week, where can I find this info?

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,656 93,313 12,266 26,097
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AngelaForrest 

No, printer won't supply that information but you can work out yourself to get daily average (total/days) , then weekly, monthly.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
32,525 32,106 5,521 12,968
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

the printer may indicate the Total Page Count, not any other values for a such.

You may print a Printer Status Report and keep it as a sample to follow, follow for some time your usage and then print an additional report about a week later and compare the results to better understand your usage, generally for inkjet printers, the printer can list the total pages printed by the printer since initialized, not any other information.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation