Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows XP

I am attempting to print a 114mm x 520mm (number plate) using a HP m12W printer. Presently, when I attempt to set the print limits to 520mm the driver/interface limits the length to something like 365mm. 

Is there a way to force a m12W printer to print on 520m long paper?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

This cannot be done with the printer, 356mm is the maximum length supported by the printer.

You may find its Specifications below, see the Media sizes, custom (metric) section:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05228704#AbT7

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thank you ShlomiL,

It can be done! We were using some software (vps-plates) which printed to this printer with length 520mm. Unfortunately the company has disappeared and the license has expired. Hence our quest to print (from corel draw).

I'd be grateful for any ideas about how vps-plates might have done it.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.