cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
POPSBARRY
Level 1
6 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Print to Google Cloud -No More

HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15- DEVICE: 15-da0073ms - DEVICE: L5GCQ52 - HP Touchscreen 15.6" Laptop i5-7200U HDMI
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Touchscreen 15.6" Laptop i5-7200U HDMI DVD-RW Drive (No Actual Name)

Question is I used to be able to print using my "Google Cloud" & I don't have an Actual PHYSICAL Printer at all.

It hasn't worked since May 2019. Now I must use ctrl + P & it will only "Print a .pdf file to Google Drive. Instead of a webpage, Gmail email or whatever printing to the list of documents in my "Google Cloud Print List" I must print & save a .pdf or document to the "Google Drive". So #1: I'm quickly using up my 15 GB Cloud Storage, & #2: I don't know how to fix Printing to my Google Cloud especially since I have No Physical Printer nor did I ever. Does anybody else know how to fix this Problem?

Respectfully,

Barry

dadybear1234
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation