Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP INKTANK 419
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

how to stop printing status report, it prints every 2 minutes.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Saksham0608

Welcome to the HP support community.

The printer is trying to align to cartridges and it is printing an alignment page, complete to alignment process to stop printing the report.

Align the printheads using the HP software

1. Open or search for the HP folder in your list of installed software applications, click the folder for your printer, and then click the name of your printer.

HP Printer Assistant opens.

2. On the HP Printer Assistant window, click Maintain Your Printer.

3. Click the Device Services tab, and then click Align Cartridges.

The printer prints an alignment page.

4. Lift the scanner lid.

5. Place the alignment page with the print side down on the right-front corner of the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid. Position it according to the guides around the scanner glass.

Printer alignment

6. Close the scanner lid.

7. On your computer, click Scan.

The printer aligns the printheads.

8. Recycle or discard the alignment page.

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.