Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi @mmm19

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for referring my problem to those who can help.  I hope someone can help me remove the printer message and print, accessing the ink cartridges that were working well 5 days ago.

Mmm19

HP Recommended

I said thanks for helping, as you have referred my problem to others. not thanks for helping because you solved anything.

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THIS MESSAGE OFF MY PRINTER SO I CAN USE IT AGAIN. To repeat, I have lots of ink and no problem printing, it is just that this new message has shut everything down. I have cleaned cartridges, restart, un plugged, soft restart, hard reset....nothing works. PLEASE HELP ME.

Mmm19

HP Recommended

Hi Mmm19,

I had same problem with my printer too. I was advised to take it to Hp service. They got it checked and said that printer head has to be replaced. Charged me 120$ and replaced with a new head. Now it is working fine. I suggest you take the printer for check up too. 

Anees

HP Recommended

M2tigers,

Did you ever get help that fixed the problem? 

Mmm19

HP Recommended

I am waiting for help, Please. Is there someone from HP service who can help me on how to get my printer 8210 to work again? it has lots of ink, has not been over used, does not need a new printer head. PLEASE. I have tried all the start, restart, clear, hard start.....I only want to remove this wrong message so I can print again.

Mmm19

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.