Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello Kumar. I have the same problem except my printer is a HP LaserJet P1102w. Also, I am using macOS Big Sur (11.0.1). Other than that, I have the same issues as the OP: I am stuck in a loop that doesn't help. This screen in HP Easy Start is no help at all.

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 11.00.09 AM.png

It sends me to this page to download the driver, but the driver is HP East Start. Circular illogic!

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 11.00.09 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 11.01.54 AM.jpg

HP Recommended

I have tried to upload images in PNG and in JPEG format, but all I see are placeholders with a yellow triangle!

HP Recommended

@tidloo, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

That is the only driver available on the HP Support site. This printer is not AirPrint compatible to install it using the AirPrint driver.

I think this issue needs some additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction or a remote session with our HP Support team.

Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region for further assistance. 

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.