Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hola, ya he localizado el error. Cuando actualicé el driver a la versión 7.1 desde la 6.5 empezó a mostrarme este error al imprimir:

CristianNovac_0-1642522993271.png

Resulta que en las propiedades del driver hay una opción marcada que hay que desactivar. Entramos en las propiedades de la impresora y pulsamos en "Almacenamiento de trabajos":

CristianNovac_1-1642523007880.png

Ahí encontraremos la opción "Allow Untrusted Certificates" la cual hay que desactivar.

CristianNovac_2-1642523047897.png

Lo curioso es que al pulsar en "Aplicar" veremos como la opción desaparece del driver y ya no mostrará el error más.

CristianNovac_3-1642523072261.png

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey @Cristian-Novac 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hi Cristian-Novac,

unfortunately, this is not a valid solution.

1. Not all HP printers offer the "job storage" tab - this depends on the printer model

2. In my case, there is no option "allow untrusted certificates" on the job storage tab

I also get the following error messagebox instead of the certificate error:

"Job abort error,

Job aborted: Failure in UIO CreateAddressFromIPAddress"

I'm not sure if both error are somehow related, but both only show up with the 7.x version UPD.

Tried this with 7.0.1.24923

best 

Thomas

HP Recommended

Update: This seems to be related to the infamous "PrinterNightmare"-Patch that Microsoft released last year.

I managed to fix this by adding the following registry entry on the client PC:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print]
"RpcAuthnLevelPrivacyEnabled"=dword:00000000

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.