cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Nvmmx01
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Stuck on initialising

HP Recommended
HP laserjet pro MFP 77fw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
  • I tried replacing all 4 of my HP laserjet pro MFP177fw cartridges a few days ago, and i followed the instructions on the support video provided , and right after i was done, i tried to "print report" and it displayed "initialising", and it's been like that since then, i have tried firmware update, power cycle, but still nothing works, if you could provide me with instructions on the hard reset or any other ideas that could help, i would really appreciate it, PS; when i push the home button, it displays the home screen but when i try to move another cartridge to the front nothing happens, and when i try to copy, it goes back again to initialising and remains there
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation