Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Office jet PRO 9020
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,

Thanks in advance for peoples, who could help me and put here some responses....

I have trouble for setting my printer with transparents papers.

And in cause, I do not have any transparents in my paper select menu !

The aim of maneuver, is to print PCB artwork called "Typons"
This is used for realise chemical realisation of PCB.

And I use transparents films for my PCB Artworks.

And one of the most important set is the deep black contrast.
If your PCB typon black print is porous, the result will be seriouslely impacted.

I bought, an HP officejet Pro 9020, to replace my old printer, without thinking about this specific menu.
Because for me, transparent is normally available in printing menu ...
But apparently ,NO !

I tried different type of paper selection (normal to photo)

But results are nasty, black ink is drool on the transparent, or I have lot of lines of unmarked, whitch is totally unacceptable for my quality research, and for me it's a problem of printer setting ....

Of course, I use tips, like double or quadruple prints, but it's not low cost solutions, even my film, is used once a time.

Does a correct setting exist for this type of printing ?

Does a special transparents film is better for my use, with this printer ?

I could be happy receive some experience return, from same PCB users

It's a real problem printing PCB artworks, with a pretty good quality, and a "public printer"

If anybody can help me, I thanks a lot, in advance

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Tourneur

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.