cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
SimonNewDesign
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Unable to select any paper size larger than A4...Officejet HP7110

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I am unable to select any paper size larger than A4 for my Officejet HP7110 (A3+) when printing from any app in my Win 10 Laptop. I have the latest driver I think. I have tried HP scan and print, removing and re-installing printer and have downloaded and run "HP Officejet 7110 series Full Feature Software and Drivers" Any suggestions please? 

Thanks, Simon 

1 REPLY 1
SimonNewDesign
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Manual uninstall worked but manual reinstall failed, requiring a system restore to get back to having it at all, albeit only printing A4 and smaller. However, It turns out that one of the utilities offered by HP has an automated uninstall-reinstall feature, which worked and all is fine now. 🙂

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation