9 5 2 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Web JetAdmin 10.4 SR6 - Out of Window Handles

HP Recommended
HP Web JetAdmin 10.4 SR6
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and older

Hello everyone!

When I am using Web JetAdmin to configure templates, groups, and printers for an extended period of time I seem to run into this error quite a bit.

PaulGasper_0-1591709540985.png

Now normally I have no problem taking the advice of the software but I'm a bit confused on what was taking so much memory at the time since I am the only one logged onto the server it is hosted on and the only application running at the time was WJA.  To make things even more confusing the only WJA window open besides the homepage was the one template I was updating.  When I received this error it force closes WJA and I have to open the app again.

Any idea on what I can try?  I can't exactly close more apps or Windows as I have basically the bare minimum open.

Any ideas are appreciated!

Thank you,

-Paul-

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation