cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
symese24
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Windows cannot print due to problem with the current printer set up

HP Recommended
HP DESKTOP 2330
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have recently purchased a HP DeskJet 2330 printer. I have used it once and it was fine. The cable was disconnect to plug something else in and ever since then the printer has continued to come up with an error if I am in a word document it says

Windows cannot print due to problem with the current printer set up

Otherwise I get - the selected printer is not available or not installed correctly. Check your printer or try selecting another printer.

It is set as the default printer - I have done another install, tried restarting the computer and printer however nothing has worked.

Any help would be much appreciated

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation