Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pro Book 4510s
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

hie am now using windows 10, 32bits, from windows 7 , the name of my laptop is pro book 4510s its has 1,9 gig , the problem are having right is that my graphic driver not working because they are very old . please how do i download or upgrade the graphic driver

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

What graphics adapter does your notebook have?  AMD or Intel?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

What graphics adapter does your notebook have?  AMD or Intel?

HP Recommended

my pro book 4510s  use intel drivers

HP Recommended

Hi:

Try manually installing the W7 Intel graphics driver from your notebook's support page as follows...

Download and run this driver.  If it installs the graphics driver, fine.  If not...

This package contains the Intel Video/Graphics Driver and Control Panel for the supported notebook models and operating systems.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp47501-48000/sp47572.exe

Close out of any error windows.

Go to the device manager, click to expand the display adapters device category, and click on the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter you see listed there (That is the Intel graphics adapter without a driver).

Click on the driver tab, click on Update driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option, and browse to the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

That foldet will be located in C:\SWSetup\sp47572.

Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked, and the driver should install.

Then restart the PC.

HP Recommended

win 7 graphic driver are very old am now using win 10 so i can't not download older version i need the new graphic driver for win 10

HP Recommended

There is no such thing.

The newest graphics driver for the graphics adapter your notebook has is for W7.

HP does not support your model for W8, 8.1 or W10, and neither does Intel.

HP Recommended

thank you this means  i have to gone back to windows 7 from windows 10

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.