cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
TNorton
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

hp photosmart 7350

HP Recommended
Q1603A
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an hp photosmart 7350 printer that I have used for years & I *love* this printer. I just bought a new desktop computer windows 10, I would LOVE to be able to continue to use my hp photosmart 7350 printer with my new computer, is there (any) program that I can download  for my computer to be able to recognize my printer to be able to use my hp photosmart 7350 printer ?

I sure hope so, there is *nothing wrong* with my printer, except that my new computer won't recognize it (sigh).

6 REPLIES 6
VJ_R
Level 11
Level 11
2,564 2,556 312 657
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI @TNorton

Let me try to find the Driver software for you the will help you install this printer on the desktop.

Hope this helps.

***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Stephan_So-Me
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29 29 0 1
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

It looks like you need to update your Windows drivers to be able to use your HP Photosmart 7350 with your new unit. The following link is directly for the drivers for your unit. 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-photosmart-7350-printer-series/72885/model/72887/drivers

And link this will be the full support page for your unit. 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-photosmart-7350-printer-series/72885/model/72887

Thank you for being a loyal fan of HP!

Best,

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
VJ_R
Level 11
Level 11
2,564 2,556 312 657
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TNorton

I was able to find a work around to install the printer in windows 10

This was posted by a user who has tried this and fixed his issue

I had just about given up on my photosmart 7350 in the new Windows 10 build. I uppgraded from Windows 7 , 64 bit recently and  my printer was'nt fworking . I tried Windows support , Microsoft, and HP Print and scan Doctor...no help my printer was'nt found and they said there was no driver support for this printer anymore. So heres what I did ... I unplugged it from USB at back of computer.( for the 20th time)..then went into Devices and printers...Add printer...search from list...selected HP..Photosmart 7200 series... then a window for Port comes up ( this I had'nt played with before ) anyway I scrolled down to DOT_4...then it searched for a driver ...result was driver on computer was the best driver for this printer...select OK... plugged  printer back into USB on computer ..it worked printer did a test page and I could finally set it as default printer which I had'nt been able to do. I'm assuming the computer search for a driver found HP deskjet 5550 driver that I had installed quite a while ago.

Hope this helps.

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

VJ_R
Level 11
Level 11
2,564 2,556 312 657
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

or you can try this to.. 

Which worked for another user

Finally got it to work. This is what I did.

Installed new printer, select DOT 4 port, Use driver for HP 5520 printer after doing a windows driver update, Click NEXT and rename the Printer to HP Photosmart 7350,  Click NEXT and install the driver. Print a test a page and it worked.

Hope this helps.

-VJ

0 Kudos
Bob_0
3 2 0 1
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I need the Driver for HP 7350 on XP and Windows 7.

0 Kudos
Bob_0
3 2 0 1
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@VJ_R wrote:

or you can try this to.. 

Which worked for another user

Finally got it to work. This is what I did.

Installed new printer, select DOT 4 port, Use driver for HP 5520 printer after doing a windows driver update, Click NEXT and rename the Printer to HP Photosmart 7350,  Click NEXT and install the driver. Print a test a page and it worked.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation