cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
cheesemaker1875
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

printed photos; then to photocopy printer speed is very slow as if still printing photos; how change

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I printed some photos and no when I want to photocopy a document the printer speed is very slow as if printing a photo.  I have gone through the control panel COPY settings and checked all of them and even Restore Settings, but the speed is still very slow and not the typical fast speed as it used to be.  What other things can I check to get the photocopy speed back to normal?  Is it possibly something in my desk top print settings?  I have looked there to and can not find any setting to change.

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,259 30,973 5,335 12,426
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

What is your HP printer model?

In the meantime, kindly open and close the paper tray and evaluate the shown prompt, it should ask for Plain Paper with the fhe required paper size, make sure to click No or Edit if it shows any other setting than the used paper

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation