Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp 7500a wide format

I am setting up a new hp 7500a wide format printer I purchased. I kept getting this message "Remove packaging from inside the printer " but I had removed all the packaging from it, and the message kept reappearing. I am now stuck no knowing what to do. Anyone ever had this experience?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

What exact error message is shown? it should include additional information such as Carriage Jam, Paper Jam, could you please clarify with a detailed information, even include a picture if possible,

And regardless, when was the printer purchased, this model was marketed since 2010, over than 10 years ago, this is to better understand of any possible cause and solution for the problem...

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thank you for your post.

Yes it says Carriage Jam on the top then the other message is: "Remove packaging from inside the printer. Then turn power off, then on.

Hope this explains it further.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Please follow below troubleshooting steps to troubleshoot a such:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-7500a-wide-format-e-all-in-one-printer-series-e910...

Also, I suggest removing the cartridges and close the door to evaluate if the same error persists, to deny any cartridge installation problem.

If the error remains without cartridges installed and after following the steps in the document, this will likely require servicing the printer.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.