Post new question
Message 1 of 2 (58 Views)

6230 was replaced but it's down again

Product Name: Hp 6230
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Bought printer and had issues from the beginning with printer head. Hp replaced it. Now, having issues where printer only starts printing with color then rest of the page fades from green and yellow to nothing. Wasted almost a entire set of ink to clean and align thru hp troubleshooting. Call customer.suppprt and got no help. Explained how frustrating it was so customer rep offered to sell me another printer for a special price due to my problems. Well not only it wasn't the solution I was looking for, it also wasn't a special.price. anyone could go to and purchases for the same discounted price. Now im stuck with new inks, no help and broken printer and upset. For what I see I am not the only one. Very disappointing
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (28 Views)

Re: 6230 was replaced but it's down again

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums, 

I understand your concern and to help you out, 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation