10-04-2019 05:45 PM
Okay. I bought a HP Envy 5052. Inside the Box, is a piece of paper offering office creativity Suite as bonus software for purchasing this printer. It does not come with a disc, or anything like that. I have to go to the novadevelopment website, and there it asked me for my activation code. Where in the heck is my activation code?
10-07-2019 12:10 PM
@Shanedavid28, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
HP does not ship any bonus software with the printer. Kindly contact our HP Support team for further assistance:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee