Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can i copy back to front on HP Laserjet 9040?

HP Laserjet 9040
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I've got a question; Is it possible to change the order how I copy on an HP laserjet 9040mfpwithout finisher?

For printing I can change in the drivers front to back to back to front, But in the copymachine itself i can't find such an option.

Do i really need a finisher to copy from back to front? i find it weird that a machine can function without the finisher but i can't find any option to change the printing order.

thanks in advance,

Walter

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 3
Level 3
24 24 2 4
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, 

It does appear to me that these settings can be adjusted either from the printer itself alone or with the finisher. 

For duplex settings, I would consult the manual starting on page 68.

HP LaserJet 9040 Printer series User Guide

Or if you would like to set it up with the finisher, Here's the Multifunction Finisher Administrator Guide

Please let me know if that helps resolve the issue!

Thanks,
Clayton

I am an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 4
Level 4
86 75 4 5
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

From my understanding of copy, it will only print the pages in the order that you place them on the glass. Have you tried putting the last page first and proceed in order to that first page?

I work for HP.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation