01-11-2018 01:40 PM
Since beginning november I can not print borderless anymore. No where I can select borderless. Marges all on 0 mm..
I have mac sierra 10.13.2
01-13-2018 05:15 PM
Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums After reading your post I see that you require assistance with borderless printing. It will be a delight to assist you here.
Superb analysis and brilliant diagnosis of the issue before posting. Kudos to you on that score.
For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this:
Did this happen after a software or OS update?
For now, try these steps:
Reset Mac printing system and then add the printer by following these steps:
• Click the Apple menu icon, and then click “System Preferences”.
• Click “Printers and Scanner” / “Print and Scan” or “Print and Fax”.
• Right-click the blank space in the Printers list, and then click “Reset printing system”.
• Click “Reset” in the confirmation window.
• Enter an administrator username and password, and then click “OK”.
• Wait until the printing system is reset and no devices show in the Printers list
• Restart your computer and then go back to System preferences – Printers and scanners.
• Click the “Add button” (+).
• Find, and then select the name of your printer from the printer list, and then click “Add” to add your printer. Do not select an HP Fax driver.
• Click “Print Using...” or “Use”, and then select Secure AirPrint or AirPrint. Alternatively, you may select the name of your printer if available in that list.
- For further assistance on how to reset Mac printing system and add the printer please visit this link: http://hp.care/2gOrf2g and it also has an associated video for your reference.
- This should do the trick for you. If it does not, then reset the Mac printing system again and then download the printer from the Apple website link: http://hp.care/2wU8ONmusing Apple Software update.
- This link: http://hp.care/2Ds9Wvw shows you how to print photos and gives an option to remove borders. (HP Printers - How to Print Photos (Mac)
- Check the option (Additional print settings)
- This should do the trick for you.
If the problem continues the follow all the relevant steps from this link: http://hp.care/2jwAgin to fix it. (HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
This should resolve the issue.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care and have a blessed week ahead.
I am an HP Employee
01-16-2018 03:25 PM
Thanks for the help , but it still don't work. Still no borderless printing.
I don't know if it started after an mac update. it is possible.
Sorry for the late reply.