06-26-2018 11:01 PM
When i press the copy buttun, the printer print a page with but not the one I want to photocopy.
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-27-2018 05:03 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service.
I understand that you have an HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Printer and it does not copy and print. When you press copy, it prints a page that you do not want. Not to worry, I'll be glad to assist you with this case.
Did this issue start after making any changes to the printer (paper jam, ink cartridge replacement, etc.)?
Does the printer print the same page everything to you try to make a copy?
While you respond to that. I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix:
- Disconnect the power cable from the printer while the printer is still ON.
- Disconnect any other cables if connected the printer.
- Press and hold the printer’s power button for 15 seconds.
- The printer should be directly connected to the wall outlet and not to a surge protector.
- Reconnect the power cable to print and the printer should power ON by itself. If the printer doesn’t power ON then please manually power it ON.
Please try to make a copy and check the output. In case the issue persists then you may perform a semi full reset on the printer. This will eliminate any errors and restore the printer to its original factory condition.
A private message has been sent with the reset instructions.
I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Keep me posted for further assistance.
All the best! :)
07-01-2018 02:59 PM