Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp Laserjet M1522nf MFP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

dont mind this now after searching for hour si finally this thread and it solved my problem!

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/HP-LaserJet-M1522nf-scanner-doesn-t-work-w...

*BUT MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW EXACTLY AS THE POST SAYS* thanks HP 🙂

Hello. today i bought a Hp Laserjet M1522nf MFP from market and i have tried many things but i cant use printer in my windows 10. i bought it because i wanted to make some prints of books and some other stuff but it just doesnt connect.

Problems are listed below:

1. I tried installing windows 10 drivers first, but no luck.

2. i tried installing drivers of Windows 7 but no luck and it hangs on the part  turn on your device and plug the cable. USB cable is plugged in but still it doesnt connect and nothing happens.

3. Hp Laserjet M1522nf MFP automatically shut downs and sometimes hangs as well.

4. But it works completely fine when it is unplugged. I can use copier to print and it works fine no problem.

5. I used VueScan and it scanned too! but only half way then it stopped and print shutted down 😞

please help how can i use it.

i'm using windos 10 pro x64 corei3 6th 8gb ddr4 and 3gb gddr5 gfx card

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.