07-04-2017 03:40 PM
I would like to print a borderless 10x7 greeting card. I have made a custom paper size, but when I select that size it does not print borderless. If I select "Borderless Printing "On" in Advanced Document Settings, I get the yellow exclamation mark. I have, with previous printers, had to use an alternative driver and so I'm wondering if that is what I need to do now. Thanks for any advice.
07-05-2017 05:57 PM
Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! After reading your post I see that you want print boarder less with custom size on your HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer. I would like to help you out with this issue today.
- Open the Printer Preferences
- Then select the paper size you are wanting to print.
- Once you have the correct paper size selected it should change the Paper Source to Photo Tray, and the Media to Advanced Photo Paper.
- Click on the Advanced button, and then select Print Borderless from the Borderless printing option.
- Let me know if that helps.
I am an HP Employee
08-09-2017 12:40 PM - edited 08-09-2017 12:44 PM
I'd like to know if HP sells a printer that allows custom borderless printing. I had one before but it died about 6 years ago and I haven't had an HP since. It printed 4.25X5.50 cards too.