Level 2
19 12 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Custom borderless printing

Officejet Pro 8620
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to print a borderless 10x7 greeting card.  I have made a custom paper size, but when I select that size it does not print borderless.  If I select "Borderless Printing "On" in Advanced Document Settings, I get the yellow exclamation mark.  I have, with previous printers, had to use an alternative driver and so I'm wondering if that is what I need to do now.  Thanks for any advice. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,467 16,380 929 1,041
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PrahaJo

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! After reading your post I see that you want print boarder less with custom size on your HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer. I would like to help you out with this issue today.

• Open the Printer Preferences
  • Then select the paper size you are wanting to print.
  • Once you have the correct paper size selected it should change the Paper Source to Photo Tray, and the Media to Advanced Photo Paper.
  • Click on the Advanced button, and then select Print Borderless from the Borderless printing option.
  • 1.jpg
  •  
  • Let me know if that helps.
  • Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Highlighted
Juliansgmom
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'd like to know if HP sells a printer that allows custom borderless printing. I had one before but it died about 6 years ago and I haven't had an HP since. It printed 4.25X5.50 cards too.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation