Post new question
Question
Does HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 work with Windows Vista 64-bit system?
Replies (22)

Highlighted
Student
Message 21 of 23 (144 Views)

Re: Does HP OfficeJet Pro 6962 work with Windows Vista 64-bit system?

This thread hurts my brain.  The FIX is not to download a driver for a different printer, the FIX is for HP to make a driver for Windows Vista 64.  That chain is from December, it is now the middle of March and I am sure that me and the other guy aren't the only two people who bought this printer and use Vista 64.  Why wouldn't you fix the actual problem instead of giving unacceptable work arounds.  Has a driver been created?  Please let me know how many days it will take you to create it.

HP Support Agent
Message 22 of 23 (127 Views)

Hello, @mikek5

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

DVortex
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Student
Message 23 of 23 (113 Views)

I'm trying to help a friend who is having the same problem installing on a Vista 64-Bit system. The documentation says it wouks, however it doesn't and when you go to the HP support site it only lists Vista 32-Bit.

Has HP resolved this issue for Vista systems yet...having to work through all those gyrations and using 3rd party products to print or scan ARE NOT the proper solution.

Please help!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation