Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3050A e-All-in-One Printer series - J611
macOS 10.12 Sierra

I lost my CD with the printer and I changed my internet so the printer was no longer working wirelessly. Where can I find a download for the software and driver Mac OS 10,12 Sierra ? Please help! I need a printer and do not want to purchase another one. I also want to use it wirelessly. There is no WPS button on my router.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@dthuot

There are not any full service drivers listed for this version of Mac OS.

I can offer the following limited help:

The user is offered the following set of instructions to connect and use the printer:

HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update

I am not sure how / whether any of this relates to using / having WPS -- this printer does appear to have a printer panel screen, so I should think you can avoid WPS and set up / use standard wireless.

Reference

Printer Homepage – “Things that are your printer”

Drivers and Software, Videos, How-to, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, and more

HP Deskjet 3050A e-All-in-One Printer series - J611

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Im trying to down load HP  Desk Jet 3050A Printer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.