Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Q5888A
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,i have a problem with my printer which is HP PSC 1510 All in one and couldnt find any drivers for windows 7(64-bit)

and these which i download is not good because my desktop dont let me print any documents because said it seems have problem.My printer is on power and connecting with the desktop with usb port and desktop recognise it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Drivers all located on the HP Web site.

Type:

Driver-Product Installation Software

Version:

Operating systems:

Windows 7 (64-bit)

Release date:

Nov 12, 2015

File name:

Description:

The full solution software includes everything you need to install and use your HP printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software.

Fix and enhancements:

• Added support for Windows 10
  • Most current version of the software includes all previous fixes and enhancements.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Drivers all located on the HP Web site.

Type:

Driver-Product Installation Software

Version:

Operating systems:

Windows 7 (64-bit)

Release date:

Nov 12, 2015

File name:

Description:

The full solution software includes everything you need to install and use your HP printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software.

Fix and enhancements:

• Added support for Windows 10
  • Most current version of the software includes all previous fixes and enhancements.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.