Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I need this driver

Drivers for Windows Server 2008 64 bits for HP LaserJet 1020

23 REPLIES 23
HP Recommended

Hope you are doing well and having a great day;

I have an similar issue a while back and found an article with a workaround if you willing to try it I share it with you but understand that this is not guarranteee to work and although I work with HP this is my own suggestion base on personal experience.   If you reply I will send you the link  

Cheers;

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :OpenSmile:
HP Recommended

Thanks, but how can i do to download this archive?

best regards!

Adrian

HP Recommended

If you could send me the workaround for hp1020 driver for windows server 2008 it would be appreciated

Thanks

Al Olsen

HP Recommended

please give the link of article you referred.

HP Recommended

need the link to get laserjet 1020 drivers for windows server 2008 64bit

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have a challenge linking my 2008 R2 64 bits OS O A 32 bt win OS, Can anyone assit me on a step by step procedure to get the drivers for my server.

Thanking you in advance for your prompt comeback.

Kind regards,

Ncobizwe

HP Recommended

pl send me the link to download this driver.

Thanks.

- Kishor

HP Recommended

There does not seem to be an official driver for this printer.  You can try using an alternate driver, but I don't know which ones will and won't work.  You'll have to try several different ones to find the right one.  I'll provide the steps below.  Hope this helps.

1. Connect the device to the computer.
2. Windows will try to find a driver but won't be able to.
3. Close any notifications that come up.
4. Click on the Start menu.
5. In the search box, type Device Manager.
6. Select Device Manager from the list.
7. Click on View and select Show hidden.
8. You should see a device on the list with a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it.
9. Right-click on that device and select Install/Update driver.
10. A window will come up with 2 choices. Select "Browse my computer for driver software"
11. On the next window, select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
12. On the next window, make sure the check-box next to "Show compatible hardware" is not selected.
13. In the Manufacturer list, select HP.
14. In the Model List, select any Laserjet driver.  You may have to repeat this step several times to find the right one. 
15. Click Next.
16. Click Finish.
17. Try printing.
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

need the link to get laserjet 1020 drivers for windows server 2008 64bit

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.