Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 4500
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

ERROR CODE 0X83C0000A NOS LOADER APP

I try the doctor assistant, upgrade, download a new drive on computer, unplugged the socket an then start again, connect USB.

nothing...... the machine its died. Only power led and displayed error

have you another solution please

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

@Fran69

Welcome to HP Forums,

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

As I understand, your printer is giving an error message

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

When was the last time it worked fine?

Were there any hardware/software changes made?

Are you able to make a photocopy? 

While you respond to that, let's try these steps to resolve the issue: 

Hard Reset

• With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
  • Remove USB cable, if present.
  • Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
  • Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
  • Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.

Firmware UpdateFollow steps from the link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/ish_1776648-1643972-16

If the issue persists, let's perform reset:

I'm sending out a Private message with the reset instructions,

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: How To Send A Private Message

HP Recommended

The printer last worked about a month ago.
I have not made any software changes.
I can't make photocopies, because the home menu does not appear, but immediately after inserting the power cable appear loading bar and stop with the error message: 0x83C0000A NOS LOADER APP
I can not use the procedure you recommended me to reset, because the home menu does not appear.
I already tried to remove the power cord for 30 seconds.

Thanks for support

HP Recommended

@Fran69

Thank you for responding,

It's great to have you back 😉

I really appreciate you have tried possible troubleshooting steps, 

In this case, I would suggest you contact our phone support:

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on "Continue as guest".

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

HP Recommended

I'M SORRY BUT YOU HAVE NOT RECOGNIZED THE ORIGIN OF MY PROBLEM. YOU BELIEVE THE TECHNICIANS ON THE PHONE WILL BE MORE THAN YOU? OR IT IS ONLY TO PAY THE MONEY WITHOUT ANY RESULT, IT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN THAT: Products over 3 years old may not be supported.

I thought HP was a serious multinational company, and did not need these resources to raise money. I already know the technique of "programmed obsolescence" and with this HP wants to further speculate ......... No more hp products, I'm sorry that I also bought the laptop

HP Recommended

@Fran69

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

HP Recommended

In the end I bought a new envy 5030, with your discount of 20%
Now I have a new problem, the store does not let me download the HP smart AiO remote application, because it says that my phone is not compatible.
Samsung galaxy tab 3, SM T311
Can you update the application by including my phone model?

HP Recommended

@Fran69,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that the HP smart app is not supported on your tablet.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I am sending you a private message suggesting next course of action.

Please check your private message icon in the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Im having the exact problem with mine bought in 2015. It worked fine while I used it but u have not used it since September 2015. I have need for it now but it’s bit working 😞 helppppp

HP Recommended

Hi! @Magida1988, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand when you are printing from your printer you are getting error 0X83C0000A.

Don't worry I'd like to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Please share the printer model name to assist you better.

Do you have the printer power cable plugged into a Power Bar or a Power Strip? If so, please plug the power cable directly into a wall outlet and check if it helps.

Try updating the printer firmware and check if it helps.

Try few steps recommended below.

In some cases, removing the ink cartridges and resetting the printer can clear the error message.
Turn on the printer.
Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
Remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
Wait at least 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
   NOTE:
HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door.
If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
If you disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the rear of the printer.
Try to print. 

Also, try checking with a different cartridge on your printer.

Refer this article to know more information about 0xc errors on your printer.

If the issue still persists after trying out the steps it is a hardware issue with your printer.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a pleasant day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.