Did you mean: 
Ch00
1 1 0 0
Message 31 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Encryption Credentials Have Expired

I have mac OS Mojave 10.14.5and my printer is hp DeskJet ink Advantage 4670 All-in-one model 4675 

I have tried your recommendation and everything else I have read here and the message is there and it is not printing but I have made a change on my internet service I had cooper and now Optic fiber, and I was connected to a Reuter and now to a switch

I appreciate your time and effort

0 Kudos
Level 3 tam-web
Level 3
64 62 0 5
Message 32 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

One possibility is that the printer's server certificate has expired. This issue is very similar to one that has been seen on some inkjet projects.  The solution for that issue is in the document "'Encryption Credentials Expired' Error Displays".

URL to document

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06447928

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers.

I am HP Employee
0 Kudos
Derek_Perrin8
1 1 0 0
Message 33 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi Kumar, I have tried your solution three times and I am still getting the Encryption Credentials message. I have a 3831 printer.

Derek Perrin
0 Kudos
Level 3 tam-web
Level 3
64 62 0 5
Message 34 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Derek_Perrin8 

See this post: "Encryption Credentials have expired." when attempting to print or scan from Mac OS or iOS devices.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Knowledge-Base/quot-Encryption-Credentials-have-expired-quot-...

It goes through generating a new certificate as well as picking a different print queue.

I am HP Employee
0 Kudos
DKE32
1 1 0 0
Message 35 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

The solution worked, however, why should I have to go through this every time I want to print?!  That is what's happening to me!  WHAT A PAIN!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jknow
1 1 0 0
Message 36 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Yes!  This!  When I added my printer, it defaulted to "secure airprint."  Went back and changed it to airprint and it worked!  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Obiwan67
1 1 0 1
Message 37 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

These instructions were helpful to allow printing from my new iMac.

Thank You!

barnhouse21
Level 1
5 4 1 0
Message 38 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Have you saved your configuration? 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation