05-20-2019 09:42 PM - edited 05-21-2019 11:27 AM
My issue: on win10 64bit with an HP envy 4520 I cannot print in color
I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver it did not work.
The INK is full I tried with another laptop that supports windows 8 the printer works normally.
I tried HP Print Doctor I didn't get any results.
I tried these steps
I suggest you uninstall the printer drivers from the root level and then reinstall them by following the below steps:
- Press “Windows key” + “r” to get the “Run” window.
- Type "services.msc" to get Services – Go to “Print spooler” – Right-click and “Stop” the service.
- Now again open "Run" - Type “spool” and ok - Go to PRINTERS folder - delete everything in that folder.
- Go to services again - Start the print spooler.
- Now check for issue resolution.
- If the issue persists, also try clean installing the printer drivers. Here are the steps:
- First, unplug the USB cable from the printer if present.
- Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Envy printer entries and uninstall them.
- Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
It didn't work at all.
can you help?
05-21-2019 03:09 PM
@Kivork, Welcome to HP Support Community!
Update the printer firmware
HP regularly releases new printer firmware versions with product enhancements or issue fixes. Depending on your printer, apps on the printer control panel might also receive updates. Update firmware and apps on a regular basis to make sure you are getting the most out of your printer. Refer to this document for help.
Use Windows Built-in Print Driver
Refer to this link for assistance on installing the built-in drivers for your printer.
If the issue persists, uninstall the printer software. Create a new user account on your computer and try installing the drivers again.
To create a new user account refer to this link(This is a third-party link. Please do not click on any ad, image, download, popup or link or anywhere else as this is a third-party link meant only for viewing information)
Let me know if this helps.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee