Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error Code 0xB00A4E84 during the HP Deskjet 3520 firmware update

Thinkpad W520
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I realize that was an update for mine HP Deskjet 3520 in the HP web page, after download and during the installation process I got an Error Code 0xB00A4E84, I have tried to reset the printer, re-flash the firmware and HP Doctor without any solution. I have googled for the error solution. however seems an uncommon one. 

I will appreciate any help in finding a solution to this. I really do not find fair that HP official software brick my printer.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,813 3,654 289 288
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error Code 0xB00A4E84 during the HP Deskjet 3520 firmware update

@Borbon, Welcome to HP Support Community!

This looks like a hardware issue. Refer document HP Inkjet Printers - '0xc19a0005' Error or Similar Error Displays.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation