Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2135
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Before my printer were alright. But when i'm printing at  8th paper it saying error. So i cancel it and reprint. But it keep saying eror. I try to reset the way people inform, but it not effect. It still keep saying error printing. I try to copy, and it is keep error by stuck on 1/4 paper and stoping, then paper lamp is blinking also the both of ink indicator were blinking. Can you help me ? Thankyou 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Woah, by trying let out the cartridges the problem is the color ink cartridge. I don't know specific problem of my color cartridge, but when i compare the black and color. It had a different sensor. I just bought it online. And now i regret ever buying it online. I've been using this printer for 3 years. And this came up because the fake/broken ink cartridge. 

HP Recommended

@Sheyrenqk Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are getting error while printing.

Please let me know are you able to make a copy without any issue.

• First, unplug the USB cable from the printer, if present.
  • Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Deskjet printer entries and uninstall them.
  • Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
  • Restart your computer.
  • Click the bottom-left Start button on desktop, type device manager in the search box and tap Device Manager on the menu.
  • Once in the device manager, click on the view tab in the top & choose “Show hidden devices”.
  • Then from the device manager list, check the entries under “Printer”  – If there are any entries, please right click and choose “uninstall” – In the confirm device un-install pop-up, make sure you select the box which says “Delete the driver software for this device".
  • Also, check the entries under "printer queue" and "imaging devices" and repeat the same exercise. Delete any printer entry or any entry which says “Unknown device”.
  • Once done, close device-manger. Then press the "windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window open - Type "printui.exe /s" (there is a space between .exe & /) and press enter.
  • Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.
  • Again, go running window, type – “c:/programdata” – Go to the Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
  • Open run again, type “%temp%” and press enter to get the temporary files. Delete all the files here. Skip the items which cannot be deleted.
  • Now restart your computer again.
  • Open the Run window again, type “services.msc” and press ok to get services window.
  • Scroll down to “Remote Procedure Call (RPC)” – right-click and go to properties. Make sure the service is started and the startup type is “Automatic”.
  • Now scroll up and go to “Function Discovery Provider Host” – right-click and select properties – Change the startup type to “manual” and start the service.
  • Repeat the same exercise on “Function Discovery Resource Publication” as well.
  • Now, go to http://hp.care/2qkuHFx to download and install the software.
  • Connect the USB cable if prompted and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

It solved when i pull out the color cartridge. 

HP Recommended

@Sheyrenqk

Thank you for the update.

In the future. If you have any other concerns. Please get back to us. We will assist you.

Have a nice day!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.