12-05-2019 08:54 AM
Before my printer were alright. But when i'm printing at 8th paper it saying error. So i cancel it and reprint. But it keep saying eror. I try to reset the way people inform, but it not effect. It still keep saying error printing. I try to copy, and it is keep error by stuck on 1/4 paper and stoping, then paper lamp is blinking also the both of ink indicator were blinking. Can you help me ? Thankyou
12-05-2019 09:18 AM
Woah, by trying let out the cartridges the problem is the color ink cartridge. I don't know specific problem of my color cartridge, but when i compare the black and color. It had a different sensor. I just bought it online. And now i regret ever buying it online. I've been using this printer for 3 years. And this came up because the fake/broken ink cartridge.
12-07-2019 01:43 PM
@Sheyrenqk Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you are getting error while printing.
Please let me know are you able to make a copy without any issue.
- First, unplug the USB cable from the printer, if present.
- Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Deskjet printer entries and uninstall them.
- Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
- Restart your computer.
- Click the bottom-left Start button on desktop, type device manager in the search box and tap Device Manager on the menu.
- Once in the device manager, click on the view tab in the top & choose “Show hidden devices”.
- Then from the device manager list, check the entries under “Printer” – If there are any entries, please right click and choose “uninstall” – In the confirm device un-install pop-up, make sure you select the box which says “Delete the driver software for this device".
- Also, check the entries under "printer queue" and "imaging devices" and repeat the same exercise. Delete any printer entry or any entry which says “Unknown device”.
- Once done, close device-manger. Then press the "windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window open - Type "printui.exe /s" (there is a space between .exe & /) and press enter.
- Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.
- Again, go running window, type – “c:/programdata” – Go to the Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
- Open run again, type “%temp%” and press enter to get the temporary files. Delete all the files here. Skip the items which cannot be deleted.
- Now restart your computer again.
- Open the Run window again, type “services.msc” and press ok to get services window.
- Scroll down to “Remote Procedure Call (RPC)” – right-click and go to properties. Make sure the service is started and the startup type is “Automatic”.
- Now scroll up and go to “Function Discovery Provider Host” – right-click and select properties – Change the startup type to “manual” and start the service.
- Repeat the same exercise on “Function Discovery Resource Publication” as well.
- Now, go to http://hp.care/2qkuHFx to download and install the software.
- Connect the USB cable if prompted and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!