Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Full drivers for macOS , *not* HP Easy Start

HP Recommended
OfficeJet, LaserJet
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Can someone please point me to where I can get full installers for OS X/macOS? We are using PrinterLogic for our network printers (direct IP), and I need to set up queues and install drivers on my system in order to upload them to the console. I am *not* a fan of HP Easy Start to say the least.  I have about 150 printers to configure (OfficeJet, LaserJet, etc etc) and having access to installers will help me a lot. Is there anything like a bundled installer, akin to HP Printer Drivers v5.1 for OS X https://support.apple.com/kb/dl1888?locale=en_US ?

Thanks in advance,

Eva

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 9
Level 9
790 756 68 218
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Easy Admin is the tool that you need to use to get the appropriate .pkg files for your printer(s).  This tool is specifrically for administrators to get the correct driver files for bulk and remote deployment.

Here is the document that walks you through downloading and using HP Easy Admin.

While I may work for HP Inc, the views and opinions expressed here are my own.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation