MROE85 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Get rid of ColorLok paper recommendation.

OfficeJet5740
I'm trying to print wirelessly from my Samsung phone and all I keep getting is this HP recommends ColorLok paper message on my printer and it never prints. I'm a student and I need this to be able to print things like papers and notes. I'm not printing in color nor do i need to waste money on ColorLok paper for a simple form to be completed and returned to school. Please help!! Thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11411 607 773
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MROE85

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome, I see that you are getting HP recommends ColorLok paper message.

I would like to help you.

I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
JayUK10 Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you tell me how to get rid of the same, repeating, ColorLok paper recommendation on the MFP M281fdw please? I'm using it with my PC. The pop-up happens on both the printer's mini touchscreen and my PC monitor.

Thank you,

Jay

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation