Highlighted
Gr8bald1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP 6110 running Windows 7. I made a scan yesterday, now it won't return to normal printinoperations

HP pavillion slimline Intel i3
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I made a scan yesterday. Now it won't return to normal printinoperations.  It seems to be stuck in a loop.  It continually wants t relign cartridges (press enter).  But when I do it does nothing.  I pull both the usb and power cable, then re-install them.  Nothing.  sometimes it tries to feed paper but goes into a crazy noisey shuffle, of cartridges shifting on the tracks.  Tried uninstalling & reinstalling.  Nothing seems to be working.  Help, 

3 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5059 236 275
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post

HP 6110 running Windows 7. I made a scan yesterday, now it won't return to normal printinoperations

@Gr8bald1

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

This is a great place to get support, find answers to your technical queries.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you please help me with the product name or number?

Was any hardware or software changes done in the printer?

How long are you facing this issue?

Eager to assist you:)

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
Gr8bald1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post

I pulled both the USB and power cords overnight.  The next morning, it appeared to be working OK.  Yet, the 'push enter to align cartridges' was still on.   After printing waht was still in the queue, I also initiated and printed a page from a gmail message.  The printer window returned to normal.  Crazy !!!!! 

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11681 1100 2222
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post

@Gr8bald1,

I read the quick response and thanks for the update. I am glad that the issue is fixed. As @Raj1788 is out for the day, I am responding on his behalf.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation