06-07-2017 01:06 PM
Hi....can anyone tell me how I can actually get to speak to a person in HP that can help me with a printer issue
06-07-2017 04:39 PM
Apologies for jumping in unannounced!
If you wish to speak to HP (the real HP) to get help, you can do so.
Some regions, like the USA/Canada, require that you first submit an online case (which takes only a few minutes). Once the form is submitted, you will be provided contact options (like a phone number) for your region.
HP Contact Information – Sales, Technical Support, other Contacts
For USA / Canada
- Create case online: HP Customer Support - USA / Canada - Contact
- Receive Case Number and Contact Information (after the completed form is submitted)
- For faster support, create case online HP Customer Support - UK - Contact
- Contact Phone: 0207 660 0596
OR “everywhere else”
Help to find Product Number:
- Identify my Notebook Model
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model or Printer Number?
- HP Printers, Desktops, Printers, and Devices – Find Product Number
Scams and Unscrupulous Contacts – Please READ:
HP Limited Warranty Statement (General Information)
Optional Coverage Plans:
Enter your product number in the form to view available Warranty plans
- Find Authorized support providers - USA (Change “Current country” location on the webpage)
Care Pack and Services
- HP Consumer Services (Service Purchase Information)
HP Collection of “how-to” videos
- HP Video Gallery
- Use Categories and the search window to narrow the search
- For example, search for “Scan”
Is your HP Product “vintage? (Ten years of age or older)
- Typically, HP stops supporting products after ten years.
Read the policy and find out if your HP device is on the list.
Moving your printer to Another Country / Region?
- Have your new region’s printer ink purchased and on hand, then contact HP Support
ePrint News – Mobile Printing
- Print from your Android or Amazon Fire device with the HP ePrint app.
- The HP ePrint app retired for Apple iOS devices on May 31, 2017. For more information, see How does the retirement of the iOS version of the HP ePrint app affect my Apple iOS device?in Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- HP collects used products for resale and recycling in 73 countries and territories worldwide
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!
Answered? Click my post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
06-08-2017 03:04 AM
I did thanks but can't seem to find a number if the printer is out of warrenty...there is nothing wrong with the printer I have just changed my internet provider and it won't work even though I've tried everything..same thing happened the last time too and I found the online chat and got a guy to help me..he ended up having to phone me and it took a while but we got it working...can't even seem to find online chat this time!..have found a number for printers in warrenty so just going to phone it.