1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Deskjet 2131 brand new printer won't print black ink

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2131
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Hi there,

So, I got this printer about a month ago its never been used just came out of the box with new ink cartridges and I used it on my dads computer, downoaded the right software and it was working fine.

Now I have plugged it into my computer (we both have apple computers) downloaded all the software and when i printed any test pages all the other colours work except for black? So I googled what might help and it said to uninstall the software and then reinstall it so I did that, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times now and its still doing the same thing. I am beyond frustrated.

It was working fine on the other computer which is the exact same why is it not working now? Hopefully somebody has an answer for me.

Thank you.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation