09-20-2019 10:57 AM
Does anyone know how to or if the white screen is fixable? I already did this:
Now, I would suggest performing a printer power drain followed by a full factory reset on the printer. Follow the steps below to do a printer power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.